Friday, January 15, 2010

Brotherly Love

So, after my sisters Terrace wedding, we came home to do the wedding show, which was a huge success! I knew my brother was getting married but once the wedding show was finished, I realized that his Red Deer wedding was only 6 weeks away!

So, after talking to my future sister in law, I was told the colours they wanted and that's it! The rest was up to me! That's the great thing about family. They totally trusted my judgement. So, we did a mix of yellow dendrobium orchids, cream hydrangea, green berries, green mums and yellow roses, to go with the brown and deep teal.

It was a fantastic day of giving them what they wanted and going beyond their expectations. It was great to be with family and close friends to celebrate yet another addition to our family. Congrats Randy and Jenn!



No comments:

Post a Comment