Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anthony + Julie

So, another September 5th wedding! This one was special because the bride connected with me on Facebook of all places. I went to school and graduated with Julie in little old Terrace BC. When she asked if Halfyard Designs could do her Shaughnessy Golf Club wedding, I could not say no. She was a fellow Terracite after all!

Julie and Anthony live in San Jose, so we did a lot of our 'meetings' through the wonderful internet! She chose some beautiful colours and made great choices in flowers! And her attention to detail was shown throughout the venue. They had a wine theme going on, so their place cards for each guest stood on an individual cork. And each table was named after a varietal of grape! Very creative! But my favourite, which had nothing to do with wine, was the candy table! It was sweetly amazing!

The day of the wedding was even more special, as I was able to reconnect (albeit very quickly, as we did have 2 other weddings to set up) with a few more old high school classmates.

Congratulations Julie and Anthony! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your so important day!

* I'm not going to post all the photos, since I'm going to use Julie's wedding as a feature on my website. Stay tuned!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment