Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some catching up...

So, now we've had some time to relax, do a bit of traveling and just unwind from an extremely busy and successful 2009 season! Now to catch up!

Last December, I went home to Terrace for Christmas. It was wonderful! It was snowing, cold and I was surrounded by family and friends! One of those friends had gotten engaged a few months prior and I was finally able to visit with her and see the beautiful engagement ring! On this trip, I brought with me a copy of AisleWalk, the magazine in which Halfyard Designs advertises in. I figured it would help her, since she lives in New York and was planning a Vancouver wedding.

A few months later I get a call from Danielle and she asks if I could meet her and Rick at the airport. They were just leaving back to New York, but wanted to meet with me to see if I was available to pull off their vision! Of course, I said yes!

Fast forward to their September 5th Brock House wedding! We had 2 other weddings that day. Luckily for me, the timing was perfect, and I had an amazing team working with me and we pulled them off! Rick and Danielle chose some amazing vendors that I love to work with. Of course, Brock House. They also used Sweet Thea Cakes, who replicated Danielle's dress for the cake design, and everyone had loads of fun in the photobooth courtesy of Photobooth Vancouver!

Thank you so much Rick and Danielle for allowing us to be a part of your day! We had a great time putting together your dream wedding! And we had an even better time attending the wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment